Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where do I go to give my baby up for adoption?

I am 19 years old and I just had my baby 5 months ago. My parents put me out of their house because I would not get an abortion when I was pregnant and because I would not give my son up for adoption. I have since been living on my own and trying to get through my first year of college. It has been extremely hard on me and my son's father does not want anything to do with him because he is not the same race as my baby and says his parents will not want anything to do with him. I have been living in an apartment for almost nine months on my own. The college I attend has a daycare that is free to the students and that has helped me a lot. But I have just recently lost my job and cant afford to pay my bills. I have been getting a voucher from a local church in my area but they are unable to help me now. And I am having a hard time with my school work and cles. I am failing nearly every cl and I am having a hard time staying awake in school. I have to get up in the morning very early to walk to the buss stop with my babies stroller and that is taking a toll on me. I don't know any other things I can do. My Mother and Father has told me that I am getting what i deserve for having a child at my age. They have refused to help me so many times that I don't even call them and bother getting shamed and talked down to. Is there any place that I can give my son to so that someone else can take care of him and provide better for him than I can? I really love my son and I know that it will be better for him if he was with someone who can take care of him. Right now I don't even have money to pay the light bill and I am at a neighbors house until I can find a way to get my lights back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment