Monday, January 9, 2012

Omgosh, what's wrong with my BEST friends...? =[?

3 Days ago one my my best friends house burnt down!! [I was in shock!] everything was gone!! it's terrible here's a pic of it a href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=329331&id=1023330026&ref=mf" rel="nofollow"http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo…/a it was a REALLY nice house!! and way not the point tho.. so I was thinking about how they berally got out live and how they could only have two seconds to grab anything and i thought of their little gaot that lived in the backyard and I LOVED that goat soo soo soo much!! so I was like in tears!!!! so I called Elizabeth.. which is my other best friend and she talked to alison (the girl whos house burnt down) and I said so do you know if their goat is ok?? and she said " Nope it's fried" and I said what!! "your kidding right" she said no!! I talked to alison yesturday and alison said "yep my goat is fried hahaha moving on.." I mean is that normel??? how could my two friends laugh about a poor cute creator getting burnt alive??? I was crying and I hung up on her and all three of us have been friends since 7 but right now I don't know if i want to even talk to them anymore if they would laugh about a goat being dead..? I WAS crying and she was just laughing.. she didn't think it was sad at all!! is that even normel????? why would they laugh okay I guess what I'm asking is if your goat died by it's flesh burning would you be laughing or crying?? I WOULD be crying ovbiously I'm a vegiterion so I JUST think animals dieing anyway is sad... but seriously if it was your goat and or your friends goat that was very sweet would you be laughing at it's death =[? I can;t even talk to my friends anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment