Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Please Help Me!!! Tell Me It Will Go Away PLEASE!!!?

I'm in absolute tears right now!!! i just got my retainers, my teeth look fantastic but i have this bit of a lisp, and that's not the worst part. I SING!!! how am i going to sing with this ******** thing in!!! (sorry for my language i'm beyond pissed right now) Please tell me the lisp will go away after a day or 2 (the orthodontist said it would, but i just can't imagine talking properly with this thing in) and that i'll be able to sing again soon. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, i need a lot of support right now i'm having an absolute meltdown :'( i'm not taking my retainers out because my teeth a perfect now and no way ami ruining my chances... just please...tell me it will get better, i can't begin to explain to you how important my voice and singing is to me, i just...it's impossible to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment