Monday, January 9, 2012

and crying...?

im 28 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend pressures me in having or just plain flat out insult me cuz ill critasize him on his driving or hes eating with his mouth open ect. some times he tells my that hell cheat on me with the grimeyest of all the girls around my house and hell call me a skank and tell me hell get with other girls and tell me go f off and just being plain spiteful and hurtful. after 2 hours of fighting and me crying madly hell realize im pregnant after me reminding him 8 million times. sometimes hell say something bad and ill leave to let him think about why im upset and hell yell to me "you slut your cut *****" when i keep walking hell run after me and say "i love you baby and im so sorry..." then if dont take his apology he'll tell me im cut again. but when were not fighting well be on cloud nine together. i dont know what to do. im 28 weeks pregnant and my daughter dont need feel mommy stressed. but hes my daughters father and i love so much! i dont know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment