Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What quote(s) personally help you find hope for something better out of life?

I'm diagnosed with Bipolar disorder(7 years) and have been having issues with deep depression in the last few months. To sum it up as shorty as possible, my love life sucks, I have only one friend outside of family and he doesn't even help but he frustrates me, I feel guilty for not being about to control my anxiety(causing no social life) etc. Also, every-time anything goes right for me, I'm thrown for more curve . I miss life as a little kid, but don't we all? So anyway, reading & writing is like therapy for me. What quote(s) personally help you find hope for something better out of life? Thanks for any help. It's deeply appreciated. I know P&S is usually filled with fun- uplifting questions. But I know from being on this section before that most of you all are amazingly creative/ thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment