Tuesday, January 10, 2012

QUESTION for gay men?

ok i am having a hard time understanding gay men... i am 25 years old straight Xmarine...now i have known some s in my time and dont really thing much of it ..i mean chics are crazy anyway so if they wanna lick each other so be it.....but one thing i dont understand is you gay men out there....to me its like your a turning you back on everything that makes us Male...most gay men i have met...talk with a lisp...walk around with bent wrists acting like females? and to me i am so Proud to be a Man...and from OUTSIDE looking in ..it feels to me like gay men are turning their backs on the exact thing that makes us male...i have a i love my ...but why would i want another one? why would any guy act like a female? why the pretend act....are you saying that guys are born not only attracted to guys but born to act like a *ussy? i guess my real reason for asking this is im wanting to know if there are any gay men that dont act like a women?

No comments:

Post a Comment